Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Friday, February 25, 2011

American Girl Store

An American Girl Birthday for K-Doodle
 Today we went to the American Girl store in downtown Atalanta for K-Doodle's birthday. We had been keeping this a secret. When we got there, she was so surprised. We went in and looked around. Mom had got reservations for the Bistro there, so we had lunch. It was a great lunch. You got your choice of your own appetizer and then a meal. I chose chicken noodle soup and the tiny treats, which came with a little hotdog, hamburger, and fruit.
 Even though they were tiny, I didn't eat more than two bites. Then we had some dessert. I got the tiny dessert to go with the dinner. K-Doodle got chocolate brownie lollipops.They put a candle in it and sang happy birthday to her. Then her to grandma's, Grangan and Nanny, bought her things. She got a miny doll from my mom, two new outfits for her doll form my Nanny, and a shopping spree at Macy's from my Grangan. The shopping spree included a lot of clothes and accessories.


But it's not her birthday yet! (It's on the 28th)


C-Sunshine

3 comments:

  1. Oh, we love the big,red store! Little Ester turns 10 on Mar 8. Her Grammy is flying down on Mar 3 and we will be going to the American Girl store when Grammy comes for Ester's b-day. Poor Stan the man does not like going there :( I promised that he can go to Toys R Us when Grammy comes to spend his allowance. He will probably buy some new nerf bullets to terrorize his sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful visit! Thank you for letting me help celebrate Kaylee's 8th birthday. I am always amazed when I visit how you have grown and what a wonderful young girl you are. I am so proud of you! I enjoyed the games and gardening. Love you. Grangan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally learned how to do this Chloe!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C