Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Little Bit

A little bit of snow came. It is sort-of in our yard. Not a lot.

Today I have to go to art. I LOVE ART! It is so much fun. I am working on a pet portrait. Lucy (that is our dog's name) is staring at you and turning her head. She is in the backyard on her leash. I really like the picture. If you are wondering what she looks like go to the Pictures and More! section of my blog and scroll down all the way to the end. She is sitting under the Christmas tree trying to hide from the camera. We have had Lucy for about a year and a half now. We got her when she was a puppy, only eight weeks. She was teeny, and still is. She is annoying, feisty, and smart. She loves her ball and bugs you to play with it. I like her though and so does everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. I also like the cool colors on your blos. My Ester LOVES blue and green!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C