C-Sunshine
Welcome to my place!
Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine
Friday, February 4, 2011
She Is Gone...
Mom left today on a moms retreat (I don't know why they need one. HA! HA! I'm glad she get's a break. She does a lot for us.) and we're here with our Nanny and G-Dad at our house. They are here because my dad works in the daytime, and they live so close. They live in Atlanta. I am having a great time so far, even though we have only been here for 2 hours. I am really lucky to have such great grandparents. I really love them a lot. I love all my family. And I am glad that mom gets a break. She does so much for all of us. Not only is she a mother and a housekeeper upper, she also is a teacher to us and a literature coordinator at Co-op and in charge of field trips. She is a role model for my life. I love her very much and I hope she knows that.
Labels:
My Mom,
Nanny and G-Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a beautiful post! Yes, she knows. She also loves to read it as well.
ReplyDelete