I had a great Valentine's Day. We went to pick up produce with our friends from church then went to Kroger. But, on our way home we got in a car accident. It was one where before you knew it you were feeling the jolt. Mom heard the screech of brakes and then she looked up and saw the car behind us coming towards us. She yelled " Watch Out!" and then a big jolt. Luckily she didn't hit the car in front of us because she stayed back a little. We were stopped when it happened. I thought it was cool! Well, we stopped and pulled into a nursery parking lot. We waited for a state trooper and he finally came. Nobody got hurt. But one important lesson, LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING. And I don't mean when you're in the car, I mean everywhere. Walking, riding your bike, etc. Accidents are waiting to happen.
But, we got home and had a party for my Daddy! We made cupcakes and had balloons and roses that he gave us. I painted a picture and gave it to him. I love my daddy. He is the best! Love you Daddy!
C-Sunshine
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C