Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Saturday, March 5, 2011

American Heritage Girl Sleepover

I just came back from my AHG sleepover. We had a lot of fun! When we got there, we put our stuff in the room and then we worked on making mirrors. We had paint and we painted picture frames and instead of pictures we put mirrors! Really fun. Then we ate dinner and watch Veggie Tales, Sweet Pea Beauty. I love that movie. My favorite part is when one of the little peas goes, "I can fit and acorn in my bellybutton!" and then an acorn pops out. Ha Ha! I laughed so hard. Then we played games till 12 pm. We had an American Heritage Girls Idol. And we played telephone. Then we got in bed and fell asleep. And when we woke up this morning we had donuts. Yum. Me and my friend were the first ones up and the last ones to go to bed.

If you are in Girl Scouts, then I would switch. AHG is much better. The badges are Christian. They have Bible Basics and Daughter of the King badges. We have fund raisers, too. And more fun things. You should look up it at www.americanheritagegirls.org

You won't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had fun. Sally will turn 12 and have her first slumber party in the fall. (She has had a guest here and there...but no big party sleepover yet.) She is really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C