Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How I want to.....

be in theater! My friend is in musical theater at a PROFESSIONAL theater. And how I want to be in musical theater. I want to so, so, so, so, SO MUCH. I really want to try out for the Peter Pan show that they are doing, but the auditions are on the day that we are supposed to leave for vacation. I was going to try out for the part of Wendy. That would be a big part, I just realized. Maybe I could try out to be a mermaid or Tiger Lily instead. Wait, I just said I am not going to be there..... then why am I going on?

C-Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C