Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Excitement and Disaster

I have good news for me and bad news for me. And I don't want to tell them to me. So, I will tell them to you.

Excitement: I got to see my long lost friend! She is officially my best friend. Went to lunch with her after we saw a great play: Frog and Toad. Awesome!

Disaster: That night a very, VERY terrible storm came though Alabama and Georgia. Nobody in my family was hurt, but a homeschool family named the Green's brother died. Please, pray for them.

Also, my older sister had to have surgery. She had to have something removed. She was really scared. Please pray for her, too.

Last, we had a garage sale today. We tagged along on some other family's garage sale in our neighborhood. It was me and K-Doodle running it by ourselves. It went horrible. We made fifteen dollars though. That will go towards my room or I-Touch! But, still got A LOT of stuff.

So, news of the week is done!

C-Sunshine

1 comment:

  1. We will be praying for the loss of all those lives!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C