Mom is the best mom in the whole world. She is a homeshcool mom. Likes to coupon shop. Stays up till midnight watching Law and Order (or used to). Is kind and caring, loving, sweet... and any other word you can think of that is nice. Has four girls. Doesn't spend as much time as me on her blog. Is sad that we have to move. Thinks I am funny. Likes to goof around. Cooks. Bakes. Likes organic food. Loves sales on things she likes to buy. Puts up with us when we can be a little feisty. Loves Daddy. Can get frustrated on things a lot. She is a little clean freak. I never want to leave her. Likes candy. Is my comfort when I am blue (like being sick, sad, mad, too happy, etc...)
Last of all, I LOVE HER TO THE FARTHEST STAR AND BACK!
What a sweet, sweet tribute to your Mama!!
ReplyDelete