Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Something or Someone Week 3: Friends

This is really late, I know.

Friends are wonderful. They make you laugh, they make you cry. Then they help you dry your eyes. Without them the world would be nothing. Without the one friend you have, you would be a mess. When you are embarrassed, they pick you up. Some of them are have things in common. Others don't. But, either way you know you have someone there for you all the way.

I have some really bad and good news. I am moving. I am going to move to Macon Georgia. That is 2 hours from here. And, I really, really, REALLY don't want to leave my friends behind. I have friends that are very close to me. I also wanted to do the drama club here, but now I can't.

Another announcement! My Nanny just had birthday on Friday! Happy Birthday Nanny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C