Sunday: Went to church. This was the last time for Kaylee to get a blessing in Communion.
Monday: School. Such a dull word.
Tuesday: Last day of co-op. :( I am sad. Now I have to do school on Tuesdays.
Wednesday: Last day of CCD. It must be the end of the year. Everything is ending. We had an Ice Cream party. I didn't get to have any. I am allergic to milk.
Thursday: Went to lovely Art class. Notice the lovely. I love art class. I have the greatest and sweetest teacher in art. I have a connection with art. Every time I do it, a flutter jumps inside me. This is the one thing I will miss the most when we move.
Friday: Nanny and G-Dad came. School. (Another dull word)
Saturday: K- Doodle had her First Holy Communion! She was so pretty. She wore a dress that was passed down from Jessie, to me, then to her. Tomorrow she will have a chance to have it again and then the next week... etc. I am so happy for her. We went out to eat with Nanny and G-Dad, then they left. I am now baking a white cake. (Oh, and I tried the wine for the first time, I didn't have it when I took Communion, and it was NASTY. Just nasty. N-A-S-T-Y. Nasty.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C