We have found a house that we love, FINALLY! After many talks and arguments, we saw a house that we like. I love it. It has 6 acres, it is an older home with a basement and 3 bedrooms. Big place. It has a long driveway and trees lining. The bedroom that is going to be mine already has horse wallpaper. I am so happy that we chose this home. It feels like us. It is a fixer-upper. When we move I am going to put an English garden in.
Well, did you see mom's post about it? If you didn't, look at it. This was before we decided.
OH my! My Ester would LOVE LOVE LOVE horse wallpaper!!! The Easter bunny brought her horse bedsheets :) I have been praying for your family. This is very difficult especially since you all just moved not too long ago. It is very hard on parents. So many things to take care of and do. So be a really really good girl and pray for them extra, help out even more than you do around the house and leave them little love notes every once in awhile. And if they are grumpy, remember that it isn't you or your sisters. It is the stress.
ReplyDelete