Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Background Says Something About Me...

My new background is telling you something. All these posts are the things I write. This is like a very big piece of online paper.

I love to read and write. I read stories and get ideas from them and then write my own. I don't like to just make up any story. I have to have something in there is me. Like Lightning, my old post. I made that up because I love horses. Or I make up a story that I wish to happen. I wish the world will come together in Christ and there will be peace in the world. This will probably not ever happen, but it is a dream. Never give up on your dreams!


1 comment:

  1. Hope...it is a beautiful virtue that we are not allowed to give up on. And the world needs more young people as yourself to keep the hope alive!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C