Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sick Again?

Today I found out that I have strep throat. We went to the doctors office and while we were there some of our friends from church came out. They said that they were there because the little girl had strep throat, too. She got it from a cut in her finger. It infected the finger and gave her strep throat. We went to their house on Sunday and the little girl did not know that she had it and she gave it to me. But there is two sides of this. The bad is: I have sore throat. The good: I don't have to do math! Not that bad.

1 comment:

  1. We sure hope you feel better soon! Thank God for medicine.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C