Welcome to my place!
Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine
Saturday, January 15, 2011
All Better
I am better now. I still have to take the medicine for another 6 days, but it is the good kind. With the flu season I have been getting sick more often. Tips on trying not to get sick: Washing your hands help. And don't be a spreader. Try coughing or sneezing into your elbow, please! Yesterday mom sneezed into her hands and kept typing. Yuck! No wonder how I get sick. It is my parents. Also if somebody is sick in your home try to spray everything they touch. Tips on if you are sick: You know how you have weird taste when you are sick? Well, when I had the flu lemonade was the best. I drank a lot of that.
Labels:
Flu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C