Welcome to my place!

Welcome to my online journal! I work really hard on it! Hope you like it! - C-Sunshine

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Awesome

The reason why I named this post awesome is because... Well, I feel awesome right now. I got rid of some problems with the help of my mom, and I feel as light as a feather. And when I got all those problems out of my mind it gave me a great idea for my book.

Nothing new is going on, except I'm going to a costume party on Tuesday. I wasn't going to dress up for Halloween, but then I got the invite and it said wear a costume so we went out and bought a pirate costume.

Oh, and did I mention I got invited to the advanced tap class? I've only been taking classes for a month! I can't take the class though since my class schedule is full, but next year I'll definitely try to fit it in.

C-Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment. Love, C