I am really behind. OK now, last Thursday I went on a field trip. This couple, when they moved there they discovered that they lived on Indian land. They have a little lake and made paths in their backyard. They also have a pioneer cabin on their land. They have little workshops that they teach. The cabin has a little bed and a table and a stove. It is really cool.
Then the next day I went to a fish hatchery and learned a lot of things. I learned how to be a biologist, sort-of. And today I had to go to choir. It's busy, busy, busy! That's because it is almost time for the Christmas show, and that is really big. There is going to be extra rehearsals, two days a week!
You have been busy! I saw the cabin post on your mama's spot and it looked like a wonderful experience.
ReplyDelete