From last Saturday to Friday I was having a wonderful time in Florida. Today we came home. I am going to tell you all about what happened.
Well we got there at eleven o'clock at night. We were using my Nanny's and G-Dad's condo ( thanks you guys we had a lot of fun! ) that was on the sixth floor. The next day we got in the elevator, it went so slow, and finally were on the beach. But there was jellyfish everywhere! It was gross! Then I decided I wanted to go out in the water and I did. I was standing in the water and I feel something slimy hitting my leg. I look down and there was a jellyfish right beside me! Ew, ew, ew, ew! I totally grossed out, all day! Then I went in the pool. I also went to the Lighhouse and the Fort. They were both really cool!
Another thing: I went to two meetings of these places that sell something like timeshare but it's not. And we collected $220 from going to the two and saying no. And we also got a two day vacation. But, $100 we sent on Disney World ( tell you about that in a minute ) and the other $120 on our dog, Lucy. And our goal was to have a cheap vacation. Well we did it!
One more thing: Disney. We had an awesome time. It was my first time there! I got a pin that said 1st Visit and had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisie, and Goofy. We also did not pay for going to Disney World. We were volunteers so we got tickets for free! I went on Peter Pan, Flying Carpets, Dumbo, Pooh Bear, Buzz Lightyear, Stitch, and I saw the monster laugh floor that we all thought was really funny! And I got a hat that has Minnie ears. And I got a Minnie bag too!